Awesome Animals of Awesomeness!!!!

For some reason, one weekend, I had crazy animals on my mind or something.  Maybe it was stress, who knows.  I've had a couple of ridiculous, but awesome dreams.  One of which involved a lion spirit sort of thing.  I must be wayyyy too into this supernatural stuff or something...The second dream had glowing porcupines and a make over...I don't even know how that happened...

Starting with the lion dream then...It was some sort of evil lion spirit sort of thing that possessed a lady that I had never seen before.  She was on top of a cage and had told me to open it so that she may go in, release it, and come back out, getting me to shut it right after so the lion doesn't escape.  Somehow, this lion spirit became an actual lion, but the cage also changed...into a mesh-like material.  So, this went from me, somehow, easily carrying this male lion in a cage, to cradling this large cat in my arms completely trapped, but appearing to be swaddled in mesh.  It fought to be free for a while, but grew to be all right with me and we talked as I walked around with it.

Yes, not only was this a lion...spirit...thing.  But it was a lion spirit thing that could talk to me.

After a while, someone--I suppose it was animal control--came around and I had to put my lion into the back of their van.  As I carried him over, he began to struggle again.  Once I had put him into the trunk of the van, they covered him with a blanket.  I don't know why, but they did.  My poor lion...some time had passed, as it does in dreams, and I returned to the van to check on him.  My lion looked as if he had suddenly gotten sick, and of course, being sick, one would naturally look sad as well...and he did.  I don't remember if he was faking or not, but after some more time had passed, he had escaped.

This was, possibly, around the time I had woken up, or at least thought I had.  It turns out this was my first dream within a dream.  Yes, I have never had a dream within a dream before, and if I have, I surely don't remember.  All I remember is, my Dad had arrived at my apartment and gotten one of my flat mates to come into my bedroom and wake me up so that he could bring me home.  See, this confused me a lot, since, it was Friday, so that worked out all right since that's when I normally go home, but never do I leave in the morning.  I mean, I had two classes during the day and Dad had work.  So I don't know how this happened....

So that's the end of the first dream...I don't even know what to think.  All I know is that I want a lion now.

The next dream was also a strange one,  it was also the night immediately after the lion dream.  I had dreamt that I was in my godfather's car heading home.  I don't know from where, but I do know where we were headed.  On the way home, I saw a couple of porcupines.  They weren't any normal porcupines either...not that you'd find porcupines around here...they were glowing porcupines!  Glowing green, just like those strange radioactive things you see in movies.

I somehow managed to convince my godfather to let me take them home, so we got them into the car and they were by my feet in the passenger's seat, which is also strange since he has a small car...anyway, we were very close to home by this point, and the car had begun to fill with water.  I have no idea how this started because there was no flood outside of the car.  It had just appeared and slowly began to rise just enough to cover the porcupines.  Guess what happened?  No...they didn't turn into some magical unicorns, they stopped glowing...really anticlimactic, I know and I'm sorry that my dream didn't do something crazy, but they did stop glowing.

Soon, we were in my driveway.  The water had disappeared, the porcupines were exploring their new home, and Dad was waiting for me by the garage.  Apparently, my sister and I were going for a make-over...oh, dear God, why?

So, my Dad takes my sister and myself somewhere and we both end up in dresses.  Hers pink, and mine blue.  Both very light, soft shades, and nice, I suppose (I'm not a big fan of pink).  They flowed down to about ankle length and were pretty decent (I don't like dresses either...also, they weren't overly revealing for my taste).  But, what got my attention most, was that I went home with bright blue and pink streaks in my hair.  Thick streaks, side-by-side, all around my head and only on the top layer of hair.  And again, I sort of liked it.  The blue in particular.  Of course, being me, I wake up, and my first thoughts are about colouring my hair.

I've thought about colouring my hair for a while, but was never sure if I should do it or not, and how I would do it.  So, I am actually considering putting blue in my hair, but only on the ends, I'm not really sure how this is going to work out yet since I have no idea where to get this done and I'd much rather know how to do it on my own because it'd be much cheaper, no doubt.  But, whatever.  We will see.

All I can say is, I have strange dreams, but the lion is in one of the top favourites for sure!

Until another time,

Dusk

0 comments: